Jan 2, 2009

2 January 2009- Cring-cring....the interview

haha...this is the day my new year seem better.... was awaken by a call Beyond-com.... they asked whether i could go for the interview at Jusco at 2.30pm...well no doubt wat my answer was...

so there i was in Jusco....when i went in to ask whether it was my turn yet they said the interviewer hasnt even arrived n asked to come back after 15 minutes (so much for punctuality by my new boss) ...so went to meet Ming Ann at Popular(still skinny as ever) had a short chat n was back to Beyond after that...

wait wait n waited will 3.15.... so FINALLY my turn... talk to the guy for about 30 minutes.... n guess wat... i got the job....WEEE!!!!

so 1st interview 1st job....nt a bad start to the new year... gt a SECOND N LONGER nagging by my mom after that....but then lets nt talk bout that n spoil my new year rite....haih...

So anyone of u out there lookin for a new phone.....see u in MP...hehe

BB