May 24, 2009

UTAR

ok... this wasnt wat i wanna post actually.... but the other post is taking too long.... so i'll juz throw in some pics of my new place 1st.... i have not set foot in the campus yet but hav been taking some walks around my new housing area....



the shoplots near my housing area.....



more shoplots


MORE shoplots

same....

basically this is an extremely peaceful area.... its juz like one gigantic shopping complex with houses...all these shoplots hav almost everything u willl need....

well if this don suit u... they even hav....



pasar malam like places.... haha



the basic things in our usual pasar malam

pirated bags..... looks real though

pirated shoes..... nike, adidas,semua pun ada....



n do u know those Cap Ayam shirts(those with wacky statements) in Dataran...




they hav LOTS of them....

my wardrobe

my bed...

my room...

ok la thats all.... the other post will be finished up ASAP... chiao.....