Sep 12, 2009

To Ming Ann

Haiz... exam is going to start in 4 hours and i cant sleep bcoz i drank teh ais a while ago.... i'll be having my math final exam later.... nowadays i really cant sleep at nite.... i dunno y....so while rolling on my bed... i suddenly tot of a fren who had his 18th bday 2 days ago....

He is MING ANN....

I remember sitting beside this guy in Form 3.... n i've got to say... if it wasnt for him n Ching Yee.... i don think i will ever learn how to study properly....bcoz of their competitiveness during the PMR year....i always feel vry stupid when sitting beside him n behind Ching Yee.... therefore sedikit sebanyak oso i gt some kiasu-ness frm him....

I can remember asking him to teach me Math all the time (he is really pro in it) and for every question that he thought me he will scold me stupid or noob once...haha ^^.... yeah i am oni able to beat him in English and he will beat me in almost ALL the other subs....

We fought alot too..... hav to disagree in almost everything....

But then... we're still good frens now...hehe..... and he is also a good listener when i need someone to talk to..... he sleeps juz as late sometimes... so he is usually a good option haha.....

Anyway.... HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY once again....


A pic i took of him....

i dunno exactly how ur life is going on in Form 6.... but i am sure u will be able to cope with it.... wish u are able to smile always as in the pic.... u look much better that way....

SMILE ALWAYS,
From the inside and dont fake it.....