May 10, 2010

Guide 2 Life

arrgghhhh....

I

AM

DAMN

CONFUSED


sometimes i wish life is like doing exercises.... I dont need someone to tell me how to it.... but i need to know whether the decisions i have made is right or wrong....

If oni my life was like an exercise book.... so i can juz flip to the back n check whether my answers are correct.... if its wrong... then juz try again... but now there are no answers n no solutions.... haih....

ANYWAYS.....

I juz finish watching the anime Death Note (ok i admit i m outdated)...its really REALLY awesome... for those who like the movie... u'll enjoy the anime even more... it consist only of 37 episodes, so wont take much time ok....

i think itu saja.... ntg to say d.... i m going to do wat i do best.... sleep...hehe...

sleep-wake up-brand new day-feel much better.... XD ...

trust me sleeping is the best way to solve problems.... actually nt solve la... juz avoid.... thats why i spend most times sleeping nowadays.....

chiaoza.......