Nov 9, 2010

Distractions....

I am starting to feel i am under-stressed..... while i see ppl saying that they are getting extremely busy, lack of time, stress-ed and etc because of mid term n assignments..... i m doing ntg....

all my mind is thinking about when i m free is

i juz keep thinking about how am i going to get my darn players to win a damn match!!!!!! i decided to manage Liverpool bcoz i thought i could be a better manager than Roy Hodgson... but damn... the Liverpool team sux big time.... haha

Besides that.... i m oso in the final season of Lost....

haih.... i spend my weekends and even today doing nothing xcept watch Lost n play Football Manager... while my frens are busy discussing bout their moral campaign (diff group)...

why am i so free when everyone else is busy??? this is bad..... XD

chiao.... Japanese mid term is on thursday.... haven touch...=.=

sayonara!!!!!